As much as I like to travel, I also like to read about travels – either travel memoirs to inspire me or travel writing books to help me hone my craft. I will maintain a running list of these kinds of book reviews here, alphabetical order by author within genre.
- Child, Julia. My Life in France. Anchor House – division of Random House. (2006)
- Knisley, Lucy. French Milk. Simon and Schuster (2007)
- Lebovitz, David. The Sweet Life in Paris. Broadway Books. (2009)
- Price, Marjorie. A Gift from Brittany. Penguin Group. (2009)
- Dispenza, Joseph. The Way of the Traveler. John Muir. (1999)